Our Mission Statement
We act as catalysts for healing, transformations, and growth for individuals, families, organizations, and communities.
Our Core Values
– Love: We practice and seek to inspire forgiveness, kindness, compassion, acceptance, trust.
– Integrity: We practice and seek to inspire integration, honesty, and wholeness.
– Coherence: We practice and seek to inspire body-emotion-thought alignment within the self, as well as attunement, connectivity, and collaboration with others.
– Gratitude: We practice and seek to inspire generosity and devoted service.
– Mindfulness: We practice aligning thinking and feeling with inner wisdom.
– Creativity: We practice reshaping reality into a joyful and meaningful life.
– Authenticity: We practice and seek to inspire humility, clarity, and humor.
We believe in the inherent wholeness of every person. We believe that every person is capable of living a peaceful, creative, and meaningful life. We believe in teaching and learning forgiveness, compassion, love, and connectedness. We are dedicated to living out what we teach.
To guide people through the process of uncovering, accepting, and transforming the deep-seated, self-defeating beliefs that shape our perceptions and our emotional experiences of reality; and to help individuals, families, and communities develop trust in their Authentic Self to heal and renew relationships.
At the Center for Heart-Mind Coherence, we integrate spiritual wisdom across ages with the latest research in neuroscience and interpersonal neurobiology to develop the emotional competencies to relate with self and others meaningfully and authentically, with dignity and compassion. Our guided process is tailored to each group and session. It leads participants through self-reflective work, including individual coaching, group discussion and sharing, writing, and other contemplative exercises. Each component builds on the other to help individuals through layers of emotional work that uncover negative imprints and transforms the core emotional addictions developed around negative imprints.